Recovery and Restoration Personal Development Programme
This unique, tailor-made programme to help victims/survivors of narcissistic abuse and toxic relationships to heal, can be done either one-on-one or online in GROUP COACHING SESSIONS with a maximum of 8 people. It’s rare to find a course where you have the coach with you in real-time throughout, available to assist with any and every problem that arises.
As a SUBSCRIBER of the NASG “HEAR for YOU” Community, you will be eligible for a 7.5% DISCOUNT if you choose to do the GROUP COACHING Recovery and Restoration Programme.
You will have an opportunity to learn, grow, and take back control of your life in the company of others who are also investing in their healing.
Take the bold and unfamiliar step of putting yourself first instead of others so that you can have a better experience of life, free from abuse and toxic relationships.
Commit to your healing journey today…choose YOU!
Email email@example.com to put your name down on the waiting list.
To your RECOVERY!
Penny, founder and CEO of the Narcissistic Abuse Support Group (NASG)
THE COURSE INCLUDES:
- A one-on-one session for each attendee before the group coaching begins. As everyone has unique challenges, we need some background information and awareness of present difficulties so the course will be as effective and relevant as possible
- 9 group coaching sessions of 90 minutes held bi-weekly so that one can process and implement what was covered during the session. Notes will be provided before the sessions
- 30-minute feedback and Q&A sessions once a month – attendance is optional
- If work needs to be reviewed it is imperative that this request be complied with.
- All sessions must be attended (or evidence of the work pertaining to that session having been done) for a client to be awarded a Certificate of Completion
- Having completed the programme there will be a 40-minute feedback session
- A Certificate of Completion will be awarded to each participant. It holds weight when going for a job interview to show that you took time to invest in your growth by completing a Personal Development Programme.
- We cater for many time zones: CAT, UK, EDT, AEDT, and IT (provided there are sufficient people)