Are you feeling...
- Become frustrated because conflict resolution is impossible?
- Ruminate about things said that upset you.
- Continually question if you are in fact in the wrong and it’s all your fault.
- Agonise about how you can change so that your relationship will improve.
- Try everything you can to love him/her more.
- Despair because seemingly nothing you do is right or good enough?
- Have no idea who you are anymore, feel broken and desperate?
- Want to leave but can’t as he hasn’t allowed you to work or earn an income?
- Feel humiliated as he/she demeans and belittles you in the company of others?
- Get hurt by the constant criticism and blame-shifting?
- Agonise as others judge you as being the person in the wrong, negative, and miserable?
- Get upset because no one believes you when you tell them how you’re being treated?
- Blame you for everything even when they are clearly in the wrong?
- Make promises and then break them with zero remorse or apology.
- Take no accountability for his/her actions.
- Be present physically but emotionally absent and disinterested?
- Ignore you or give you the silent treatment to punish you?
- Belittle or demean you in the company of others? Prioritise you in any way at all?
- Listen to you when you talk? Shut you down if you try to explain how you feel.
- Empathise with you when something has really upset you?
- Try to meet any of your needs? Show any interest in your life?
- Lie to you incessantly, let you down, betray you, and then deny everything?
- Accuse you of having an affair, being selfish, unkind, and unloving?
- Tell you that you’re too sensitive and need psychological help.
- Accuse you of being CRAZY?
WE PROVIDE A LARGE VARIETY OF SUPPORT SERVICES, INCLUDING GROUPS, RESOURCES, AND EDUCATION
YOU ARE WORTHY, LOVABLE, AND GOOD ENOUGH.
Subscribe to the NASG Newsletter
Inspired by Kintsugi, the ancient Japanese art of repairing broken objects with gold, we learn that if we choose to embrace our struggles and repair ourselves with love, we become more beautiful for having been broken
REPAIR YOURSELF WITH LOVE AND YOU WILL
BECOME MORE BEAUTIFUL FOR HAVING BEEN BROKEN